To apply online or to see the current list of employment opportunities for Crete Public Schools click below:
The application contains several pages and will take approximately 30 to 45 minutes to complete on your initial visit. You will have a chance to review and make changes before submitting. We only accept applications submitted through our online process.
Before you begin, be prepared with the following information:
- User Name and Password: This will be created on your initial visit. Record and protect this information for future use. Your user name and password will be needed each time you enter the system.
- Email address: This will be used for future correspondence.
- Social Security Number: This will be used for background checks and payroll purposes.
- References (at least 3): Include their current address, phone number, and email. This information may be used to verify your ability to be employed with CPS.
- Previous Work History: Include dates of employment, current company name, address, phone number, and supervisor’s name and email address.
This information may be used to verify your employment history and your ability to be employed with CPS.
If you close your browser before receiving a confirmation screen at the end of each section, all data entered since the time of your last confirmation will be lost.
Once you enter the system you will see a list of all current job postings. New positions are posted as they become available.
IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR ALL APPLICANTS
Crete Public Schools, upon employment, utilizes E-Verify to validate the ability of new employees to work legally in the United States.
Crete Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
A great place to
- Mentorships for all teachers new to the district
- Opportunities to sponsor activities or coach
- Professional development opportunities
- A welcoming, supportive community
- Easy access to the Lincoln metro area
- Professional learning communities
- Growth mindset leadership
- Support as a classroom professional
- A focus on whole-child success
- An expectation that you'll advocate for students
- Two-way communication
- Modern, safe buildings
- Up-to-date technology
- Competitive pay and 100% paid family insurance
Dec 11, 2023 - 5:00 pm
Dec 11, 2023 - 6:00 pm
Dec 21, 2023 - All Day
Dec 22, 2023 - All Day
Dec 22, 2023 - All Day