Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills is a set of procedures and measures for assessing the acquisition of literacy skills. Testing dates at Crete Elementary are...
- Fall: August 22th-Sept.2nd
- Winter: December 5th-16th
- Spring: May 1st-12th
- Progress Monitoring: Follow mCLASS Schedule
The ELPA21 assessment system measures a student's proficiency in reading, writing, speaking, listening to, and understanding English. It comprises two assessments: the screener assessment and the summative assessment.
- Dates: Feb. 6th - March 17th
CogAT (2nd graders only)
The CogAT Test measures the level and pattern of cognitive development of a student compared to age mates and grade mates. These general reasoning abilities, which start developing at birth and continue through early adulthood, are influenced by experiences gained both in and out of school.
- Dates: March 21 - 23
MAP, or the Measure of Academic Progress, is a computerized adaptive test which helps teachers, parents, and administrators improve learning for all students and make informed decisions to promote a child's academic growth.
- Reading: August 22nd-26th
- Math: August 29th-Sept. 2nd
- Reading: 2nd Grade Only-December 5th-9th
- Math: 2nd Grade Only-December 12th-16th
- Reading: May 1st-5th
- Math: May 8th-12th